- Parkinson's Disease
Dr Lasitha Delungahawatte, is a consultant physician in Rehabilitation medicine at Maitland Private Hospital and the clinical Head for Rehabilitation medicine for the lower hunter health district who completed his advanced training in Rehabilitation medicine in Sydney, training at Royal North Shore hospital and the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.
Dr Delungahawatte, is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of physicians in Rehabilitation Medicine. He is also a Member of International Parkinson’s and movement disorder society. He is currently undertaking an Associate fellowship of the Royal Australian College of medical administrators.
Dr Delungahawatte is also a Conjoint and a Member of the Academy of clinical educators – University of Newcastle.
His special interest lies in Parkinson’s disease and movement disorder Rehabilitation.
- Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Royal Australasian college of Medical Administrators
- Movement Disorder Society Australia and New Zealand
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Suite 10, 175 Chisholm Road, East Maitland NSW 2323
Phone: 02 4937 9558Fax: 02 4006 3008