Simon is a specialist pain management physician and a specialist anaesthetist.
Simon grew up and was educated in Sydney. Simon has lived and worked in the Hunter Valley for almost 20 years. Simon and his family are based in Newcastle.
- MBBS. 1994. Simon completed his medical degree at the University of Sydney graduating with honours.
- FANZCA. 2003. Simon completed his specialist training and exams in anaesthesia. Simon trained in anaesthesia with the Hunter New England Area Health Service.
- Masters of Medicine (MMed). 2006. Simon’s Masters Degree in Pain Management was completed through the University of Sydney.
- FFPMANZCA. Following success in examinations, Simon’s recognition as a Specialist Pain Management Physician was completed in 2009.
Simon has cared for chronic pain patients in the Newcastle and Hunter Valley region since 2005. He has a full range of skills and 10 years of experience in all types of chronic pain problems.
Simon’s aims as a practitioner are to provide the best possible multidisciplinary care for his patients, and do so in a supportive, personal manner.
The Hunter Valley is home for Simon but he is also familiar with surrounding areas. He spent 2 years working in Tamworth, and has a good knowledge of the New England area including health resources. Simon has also worked as a doctor for several years on the Central Coast and holidayed there since childhood. Simon also has a fondness for the Manning Valley and nearby hinterland, where he regularly travels.
Simon consults at Charlestown, Maitland, Singleton and Nelson Bay.
- MBBS. FANZCA. MMed. FFPMANZCA
- Suite 3, 20 Smith Street, Charlestown NSW 2290
Phone: 02 4923 8900Fax: 02 4947 8991